30 Dalton St. Residences | Back Bay

It fits in with the neighborhood. That said, I don't hate it.

Nothing to hate. We have all seen this building in every build of SimCity ever created.

cca

5NwFMEh.jpg

They start at "you can't afford this" the middle units go for "are you kidding?" and the penthouses go for "go fuck yourself"

A 854 square foot one bedroom apartment costs starts at $3,750 a month and goes up form there. Two bedrooms start at 6,470 a month and three bedrooms start at 11,500 a month.

Anddd i realize that I was answering my question from a few months ago :D. I always wonder how there are so many people in Boston who can afford places like this.

i imagine plenty of smiles in the boardroom w/ 30% of the project give or take, up and making money.

I've been told that a certain investment firm in Back Bay is planning on renting a few apartments as corporate rentals, short term lease, etc. That's who can afford those prices.

Those are Manhattan full-service luxury rental prices. Those guys have balls. That said, this building will fill right right up, IMO.

A 854 square foot one bedroom apartment costs starts at $3,750 a month and goes up form there. Two bedrooms start at 6,470 a month and three bedrooms start at 11,500 a month.

Anddd i realize that I was answering my question from a few months ago :D. I always wonder how there are so many people in Boston who can afford places like this.

They have finished most of the sidewalk in front of the building, and they decided on SALMON COLORED CONCRETE! At first I thought it was pink, and was horrified, but still, SALMON! I don't like taking the Lord's name in vain, but Jesus Christ, what a bad choice.

It's the law of conservation of 80's style: With Copley Place getting a facelift, somewhere needed to get the salmon treatment.

Back