13 One Bedrooms: $1194
4 Two Bedrooms: $1365

Maximum Income per Household Size:

HH Size: 70%

1: $46250
2: $52850
3: $59450
4: $66100

Applications may be picked up in person at Factory 63, 63 Melcher Street, Boston, MA 02210 or can be sent via email or USPS upon request.

Deadline for the completed applications at the Factory 63 address: In person by 5:30pm on Friday October 4th, 2013 or postmarked by 10/4/13.

Selection by lottery. Asset, Use and Occupancy Restrictions apply. Preference with disabilities for one accessible unit. Preference for Boston Residents. Preference for minimum household size of 1 person per bedroom. Units available for immediate occupancy upon approval.

For more info or reasonable accommodations call Jessica Ryan, Greystar 617.443.0100

Re: 319 A Street Rear

What does HH size: 70% mean?

Unfortunately I don't qualify as a 1 person household making over 50K :(

I'm not sure why it's phrased as "HH size," but I believe the 70% is referring to a maximum income of 70% of the area average income (presumably on a household basis).

I'm not sure why it's phrased as "HH size," but I believe the 70% is referring to a maximum income of 70% of the area average income (presumably on a household basis).

1: $46250 (households of 1 must have a combine income of $46250 or less)
2: $52850 (households of 2 must have a combine income of $52850 or less)
3: $59450 (households of 3 must have a combine income of $59450 or less)
4: $66100 (households of 4 must have a combine income of $66100 or less)

Unfortunately I make both too much, and not enough to live here.

I LOLed at the "Chef quality meets every day routine. Kitchens with what you need."

Electric flat tops? If the chef quality they are talking about is heating up your bertolli skillet meal maybe. But I'm taking it the people they are marketing to aren't likely to cook often. I would rather cook on my rusty, 24", pilot lighted craptastic range any day then a high end electric (the stove on the other hand, convection is awesome).

I'm still going to apply. I might be just poor enough to qualify.

IMG_0871_zps65bcb84f.jpg

From Tuesday.

I LOLed at the "Chef quality meets every day routine. Kitchens with what you need."

Electric flat tops?

What?! That usually means you can't use cast iron cookware.

Could be electric induction cooktops. I've got one and I'd say cooking is equal to gas, but with very little waste heat going into the room. Plus, the best cookware for it in my experience is cast iron--requirement for induction is that the cookware be magnetic. The more magnetic, the better.

Would they really do induction in a rental though? Having to explain to every tenant they need to likely buy new cookware might get tricky. Induction is pretty awesome though, if my parents didn't spring for a propane aga they were going to go that route. Does yours have the instant boil?

Good point about imposing cookware requirements on rentors ... but they seem to be pushing the "green" aspects of this building, and induction is generally very efficient. I had a bunch of All-Clad stainless pots that don't work on my stove--not ferrous enough, I guess. Kinda blew. As far as instant boil, my stove has a "boost" setting that will boil a kettle of water in about 60 seconds, which is quite a bit faster than any gas stove I've had.

Imagine if the entire Seaport featured this kind of quality construction?

It makes buildings like Park Lane and the Waterstain Place seem pathetic and embarrassing.

Can I keep saying this? ...

The exterior design of this building hits all the right notes. This building should be awarded many times over. This is what happens when you have a developer with a sense that design brings value, and a good designers who can restrain themselves from fad and fashion.

I am in love ... still.

cca

This building looks like it was built to last. I'd say it's neck and neck between this building and MP III for most handsome building of 2013.

This building looks like it was built to last. I'd say it's neck and neck between this building and MP III for most handsome building of 2013.

This ... hands down. IMHO.

cca

Is the actual address of this 315A Street and not 319A Street rear?

Certainly a contender for building of the year. Weak year though.

1: $46250 (households of 1 must have a combine income of $46250 or less)
2: $52850 (households of 2 must have a combine income of $52850 or less)
3: $59450 (households of 3 must have a combine income of $59450 or less)
4: $66100 (households of 4 must have a combine income of $66100 or less)

Unfortunately I make both too much, and not enough to live here.

I know that feel. I need a household of 3 just to qualify.

I know that feel. I need a household of 3 just to qualify.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, "household" requires a legal family correct? You can't just round up two friends and call yourself a household can you?

Back