Cars need rain to grow ..

cca

stick n move

Reaction score
Welp since it was bumped heres a render not posted in here:

Its a nice building.

meddlepal

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of keeping the existing parking structure fronting Herald St. If the Pike ever gets decked (haha) that will be a huge dead spot. Then again the Pike may never get decked. So probably a safe bet.

BostonDrew

Reaction score
In the spirit of news, I did see that they were drilling for soil samples just over a month ago. Not sure how this plays into the timeline of the redevelopment of the parking garage.

stick n move

Reaction score
They seem to do a pretty good job of hiding the parking structure within the new building I don't think will be that much of a dead zone. Its really no different from other buildings with ground floor lobbies and then glass that has no entrances that you'll find downtown.

BeeLine

Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Suffolk 83

Reaction score
Weird! I saw the equipment last week in the lower level and I figured they were just storing stuff there. The southern and eastern halves of South End almost have as much construction going on as the seaport its pretty wild

Padre Mike

Reaction score
I keep thinking of how wonderful it could be if the Mass Pike were covered. The flow into the South End would be matchless. Yes, I know it's expensive...but down the line maybe...