50 Liberty @ Fan Pier | 50 Liberty Drive | Seaport

The newest pics here are Beeline's but I will accept the compliment for the other 10 or so threads I updated.

DZ, please do since by the time I got to Beeline's pics, I just assumed those were yours too! Beeline, thanks for those great pics of 50 Liberty!

DZ, please do since by the time I got to Beeline's pics, I just assumed those were yours too! Beeline, thanks for those great pics of 50 Liberty!

Sometimes I even think my own pics are DZH's for a second if I post a lot at once and they come out good and then I go back and scroll through a thread again later.

i think it will be shared, but the portion of the garage on parcel E (10 fan pier blvd) is not yet constructed as far as i know. the photos you link to are construction of the garage on parcel D (50 liberty drive) and extending underneath liberty drive

the photos you link to are construction of the garage on parcel D (50 liberty drive) and extending underneath liberty drive

Gold your correct. In this photo (Jul/2016) I'm standing at the southern edge of the future Liberty Dr.. The 10 Fan Pier (E) site is to the right of the sheetpilings.
https://flic.kr/p/TXtEj8

OK, I stand corrected.

Comments in the thread (I did not see the site in person) said the construction extended down to One Marina Park Drive (which would have covered the 10 Fan Pier Blvd site). Maybe they just did the seawall repair all the way down, so they could restore the harborwalk.

Is it just me, or does it seem like they clad this building pretty quickly. The windows started going in at the beginning of the year and it looks like it's pretty much all covered up now.

No pictures, but I noticed that they have started to put up the facade on the crown around the mechanicals. It is glass with tinted horizontal stripes. It's much better executed than the crown on its neighbor, 22 Liberty.

On a side note, with all the landscaping work that needs to be done on the harborwalk side of the building and where they stand today, I very much doubt this section of the harborwalk will be re-opened in time for the Tall Ships one month from now.

Thats good to hear 22 liberty's crown was a surprising disappointment.

That crown looks SOOOOO much better than 22 liberty's. 22 lib is a great building that for some reason was capped off with a str8 turd. This looks like an overall success from ground floor to crown.

Back