50 Liberty @ Fan Pier | 50 Liberty Drive | Seaport

I would call the marble spandrel ... cute. Some others might call it lipstick.

cca

I would call the marble spandrel ... cute. Some others might call it lipstick.

cca

I don't like it. Marble reads as "heavy" and load-bearing. Using it on a spandrel which is light & airy is just foolish - akin to a contractor putting marble in a McMansion.

I don't like it. Marble reads as "heavy" and load-bearing. Using it on a spandrel which is light & airy is just foolish - akin to a contractor putting marble in a McMansion.

Cute equals sarcasm.

cca

Leave the construction netting. Its awesome!

cca

I noticed they opened up the 2nd floor and folks were on the balcony during the Sail Boston event this past weekend.

Leave the construction netting. Its awesome!

cca

Check out pics of hong kong/china in general. They have netting going up on like 20 towers at a time covering the entire building for like 800ft.

Check out pics of hong kong/china in general. They have netting going up on like 20 towers at a time covering the entire building for like 800ft.

Tokyo too. I'm staring at a new 700 footer going up over Shibuya Station right now from my office, and floors 10~30 are covered with green netting. They even covered my 3 floor house with netting during the buttoning-up period (more to protect the neighboring properties from damage than anything else).

I will say, HK's blues look better than Tokyo's green.

This thing looks like a big cube. Are there interior units that face a drab courtyard, with little sun and no ocean views?

The way the balconies are theres no unit that wont at least have a balcony view of the water whether ft point or the harbor.

Back