50 Liberty @ Fan Pier | 50 Liberty Drive | Seaport

dwash59

Reaction score
Just sold
And for the places such as the Boston Globe that claim we are being overrun by foreign investors, the unit was sold to James Stranberg Jr., a multi-generational Bostonian who grew up in West Roxbury, and his wife Cathy, who grew up in New Jersey. Hardly a bunch of Chinese buying up luxury units in Boston!

jl326

Reaction score
And for the places such as the Boston Globe that claim we are being overrun by foreign investors, the unit was sold to James Stranberg Jr., a multi-generational Bostonian who grew up in West Roxbury, and his wife Cathy, who grew up in New Jersey. Hardly a bunch of Chinese buying up luxury units in Boston!
+1. Exactly. I don’t understand how the Globe is able to continue spewing out nonsense guised as news or even a reputable opinion. It’s unfortunate because they really just end up misinforming a lot of people who don’t have access to know better. It’s careless.

falcon42

Reaction score
Frank Anthony's is opening a second location just steps from their first????

jl326

Reaction score
Frank Anthony's is opening a second location just steps from their first????
I believe it’ll be more like a little coffee stand area and ice cream. The space is also the new marina office from what I’ve been told.

jl326

Reaction score
On another note, the roof is definitely big enough for some tables and chairs. I wonder if they will end up adding some.

atlantaden

Reaction score
Great pics, thanks Steve! I'm really loving that corner of 50 Liberty where the HarborWalk meets the Overlook and the snack bar! It's got something for almost everyone...views, snacks, shade trees, cafe tables with seating, stairs (more seating) leading up to an overlook, more views, attractive pavers and landscaping! Even the tidal pool (which I mostly dislike) looks good when the tide is coming in! Very well done.

vanshnookenraggen

Staff member
Reaction score
All that teal/aqua colored glass makes this look like a squat Toronto. That isn't a compliment.

stevebikes

Reaction score
You beat me to it, but getting there a day later meant Frank Anthony's was open:

Poolio

Reaction score
Wow, stevebikes, great shots. Some unique angles there. I especially like pictures that show new projects in context with the surrounding buildings and streetscapes. Very nice.

stick n move

Reaction score
Whats that wood building you can see in the distance at the end of pier 4? I thought there was going to be a mini park there. Is that another little ice cream shop or restaurant?