ACKS | 100 Binney | East Cambridge

Heh. Wasn't aware those had been released.
I've been biting my tongue on the Linskey project.
It will unfortunately be a place I won't be able to afford (what else is new), but finally adds a little vitality to the area.

What is that on Linskey? Office?
Didn't realize they were doing that. I like the old brick building that's there now, myself. And gives a nice contrast with the new stuff. Though it looks from one angle like they're actually retaining/building around some of it?

Right now it's basically field offices for a number of CM's. Turner, JMA, & Consigli all have had field offices in there for the last few years.

Yes, the new plan retains and builds around the existing structure. Also, will excavate below it to develop a full basement level vs. the half level there now.

I like the little brick building as is now but if they built that addition to those renders that would a very cool little building

It looks like an exploded diagram of the old building. I was hoping for a little pocket park surrounding it.

And 5 years later…

C275C6CF-8C49-4031-B4EE-AA8B619C988C.jpeg

There should be some Georgist land value tax on anything at that valuation...lower valuations too, but damn.

Back