Aerials

A couple from Mission Hill today. Unfortunately I could only have the drone up for the bare minimum due to this crazy wind

51888289636_94977306aa_3k.jpg

PS anyone wanna buy four rental properties? The two yellow ones are 2014 builds, so they're not total basket cases!

51887323962_c311411858_3k.jpg

I took this screen shot from my big screen tv of the movie Free Guy. Ryan Reynolds finds out he's just a video game character in "Free City" which was mainly filmed in Boston! There's a lot of scenes around Post Office Square. Visually it looks great (MUCH better than my pic captures).

1645839176289.jpeg

So I guess to balance the insulting Boston picture in their 2020 city population entry Wikipedia does have this awesome shot in their Greater Boston entry.

There have been a lot of changes since this picture was taken in Fall 2015.

Whenever I see "toy model" aerials like these I always imagine Godzilla entering stage left and stomping the whole thing flat.
That, and I also thought of Sim City. Looks good, although I don't like the "highway" look of the Rose Kennedy Greenway. Also Rutherford Ave in the second photo looks like an LA freeway. Put that puppy on a road diet!

^ For aerials from that height, those are remarkably clear and high contrast.

Back