Aerials

xec

Reaction score
That's a nice pic of the Boston skyline in the background. You get to see everything under construction from one end to the other. Too bad it's not bigger.

Charlie_mta

Reaction score
I like how the "high spine" ^ pretty much goes all the way north to North Station, with two minor gaps; the Hurley Building and the Bullfinch Triangle.

DZH22

Superstar
Reaction score
This guy took a TON of shots flying out of Logan! Zooming the first one to show the highest resolution. I recommend clicking in and viewing more of them.
EDIT: Just want to throw the note in here that Holy Moly(!!!) you can see tons of mountains in the backgrounds of these shots!

1668234064704.png

https://flic.kr/p/2nYgrEW
aerial 14 by Nuraj Shrestha, on Flickr

aerial 11 by Nuraj Shrestha, on Flickr

Last edited:

goody

Reaction score
This guy took a TON of shots flying out of Logan! Zooming the first one to show the highest resolution. I recommend clicking in and viewing more of them.
EDIT: Just want to throw the note in here that Holy Moly(!!!) you can see tons of mountains in the backgrounds of these shots!
I am by no means qualified to ID mountains at a distance but I took a stab at it nonetheless, anyone else have insights on what's what here?

1669743943261.png

Last edited: