archBoston Meetup

I'll be there and will be wearing a red Red Sox baseball cap. I'll also post where I am standing when I arrive... since I don't know what any of you look like.

Man, I think I'm the only person who still posts and/or lives in town from the last time I went to a meet up. Anyone else at Charlies about 6 years ago?

I was there! Believe it or not but I'd say a solid majority of the people that showed up for that are still around, though the older members seem to post less these days. I posted pics of the meetup somewhere on here but I'm not sure where they are.

As for this Saturday, I'm game. I just have to not forget to show up.

KZ, for "TBT" I think these are the pics you're referring to:

img1287l.jpg

img1288y.jpg

img1289f.jpg
From that night to now, still alive and kicking on this forum:

KZ1000ps
Vanshnook... (forget how to spell the rest of it)
Beton Brut
Paul C
JohnKeith
Boston02124
Underground
Me

AWOL:

Pelhamhall
GMACK24 - moved?
FrankG - maybe still posts once and awhile?

Yep, those are them. Can't believe that was over 5 years ago.

I love Stoddards! I'll definitely put this on the calendar for tomorrow. Who's going so far? I have an artifact to share you guys will probably appreciate.

I'm here. Red red Sox hat. Middle of upstairs bar

Here's the visual evidence. Nice meeting/re-meeting you all!

15611650576_900b9df3f0_b.jpg

15449785700_a944ec0891_b.jpg

So the people who showed up are as follows:

Me
meddlepal
bigeman312
The EGE
aaaaaa
Matthew
dshoost88
InTheHood
fattony (who isn't fat, the liar)
Hutchinson

So a solid 10 people... let's not wait another two years for the next one, ya?

I was in Toronto that weekend, wish I could have made it. Stoddards is always a good choice. Try to have the next meetup within the next year?

Thanks for the pix Phil. Bummed I couldn't make it to meet you guys. Hopefully next time will work out.

I'll definitely make the next one..... Can't wait to meet you guys. Hopefully Stellarfun can make it.

I've unstickied this thread to declutter a bit. Feel free to continue to use it to plan meetups!

Back