archBoston Meetup

I'd be in though this month is a bit crazy for me so October is probably the earliest I could make one.

I'd be in though this month is a bit crazy for me so October is probably the earliest I could make one.

My next several weekends are already booked as well. Summer won't quit just yet.

How about Saturday, October 11?

I had mentioned the 11th which is fast approaching without a plan.

How about we push to 18th to let folks get it on their calendars? Counteroffers?

I'm supposed to go to a bday party on the 18th, in JP, around 9 or so. So that's my conflict, assuming we'd even be out that late.

I don't think we're going to find a date that works for everyone. So how about someone steps up and just elects a date. If you make it, you make it. If not, then there is always next time. Nobody says these have to be as infrequent as every two years.

I'm nominating the 25th of October. Bar/Restaurant TBD... preferably something downtown. Stoddards?

I don't think we're going to find a date that works for everyone. So how about someone steps up and just elects a date. If you make it, you make it. If not, then there is always next time. Nobody says these have to be as infrequent as every two years.

I'm nominating the 25th of October. Bar/Restaurant TBD... preferably something downtown. Stoddards?

Afternoon or evening?

I have tix to the last Revs game on the 25th, so I'm out.

Man, I think I'm the only person who still posts and/or lives in town from the last time I went to a meet up. Anyone else at Charlies about 6 years ago?

^ I was there and recall a very good time at Charlies! Unfortunately, I can't make this one. I work in town but live in the burbs so evening meetups during the work week are always going to be better for me schedule-wise, but I may be the exception to the rule in that regard.

Back