archBoston Meetup

Weds in general is bad for me. Thurs-Sat are better. But if it absolutely has to be a Weds, I could probably do it.

Ok lets say Thursday the 16th. I only recommended Charlies because it is the only bar I know (or that I know and I like).

:) I cant do the 16th. The prior or following Thurs is fine though.

I'm in Harvard Sq everyday around 530 pm so that works for me!

Can't do the next few Thursdays. I'm taking the first time home buyers class! Time to take advantage of Great Depression 2.0 and get myself a 4% mortgage!

I can't do Thursday the 9th because my band is headlining at the Middle East downstairs that night. So if there's no AB meetup that night and you're still looking to socialize/drink/dance, come on out!

Weds, April 15th, Charlie's Kitchen in Harvard Square then?

Sounds good to me. JUST MAKE SURE YOU MAIL OUT YOUR TAXES BEFORE HAND!

Cool this sounds like Fun.
I might be able to make it.

- Greg

hey I just forgot I am working till 8

Will you guys still be there @ 9?

can someone email me their cell number ?
I am coming from the financial distirct so no sense driving all the way over there if you all have gone home.

Thanks !
Greg
508 813 8852
Feel free to text or call.
thanks - G

Hey Thanks guys.
I have very limited internet access only during my breaks and lunch's works kinda strict.

but thanks to those who have emailed and texted and called.

much appreciated.

I will try my best to get out right @ 8 and pop over there as quick as traffic will allow : )

And of course I will text and or call to see if you guys are still there.
thanks !! - Greg

I'd love to come down but this is turning into a nightmarish work night for me. Hope there's a next time!

I'll play ambassador and host the meet-up for the midwest. If there's one over the summer, I'll be there for sure.

Alright, so when's the next one?

Hey every one ,thanks for the great time the other nite,except for the wierd blind date/craigslist hook-up feeling when I 1st walked in moment lol! Thanks to kz,van and commuter guy? for making everyone feel welcome and at ease,hope to do this again or maybe some kind of get together,tour of boston,cambridge ect,again cool to meet you all,Ric

I think this would be a great idea, go to a bar during a weekend day (not night), drink a little, and vote on which part of the area to tour, then of course tour it! Who knows, we might all end up learning something new and unexpected about the Boston area's urbanity and architecture. Unfortunately, I can only do the meet ups on Sunday mornings/early afternoons, but this might be a good idea for the rest of you.

Back