armpitOfmight: Big Douche or BIGGEST DOUCHE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentXie

Reaction score
I call for a ban of APoM. While he may take decent pictures, his treatments towards other forum member is immature and egregious. This guy makes DudeUrSistersHot look like a saint and he was banned for insulting other forum members. Ban this guy. We don't need an asshole.

Re: Atlantic Wharf (formerly Russia Wharf)

You guys clearly don't play many on-line video games. Pits is what we call a "Timmy". They are a certain breed that can only be dealt with by ignoring them.

Things that enrage the Timmy:

- Pull the grammar card
- Trying to be reasonable
- Killing with kindness
- Responding in any sort of way

My advise. Block them, ignore them. Their lifeblood is our reaction.

cca

Re: Atlantic Wharf (formerly Russia Wharf)

I vote ban. I think he IS dudeyoursistershot

Indifferent. He really doesn't bother me that much.

^ An astute observation, unless it's a red herring.

Let him stay. He and bostonbred can be the core of archBOSTON's own Wack Pack.

Eh, BostonBred isn't really insulting. Some even find his shtick clever.

Not too sure you can say the same for APoM.

This thread should not exist. It makes our forum look very juvenile and unprofessional to anyone visiting it for the first time.

I agree, statler.

Sometimes, APoM reminds me of this person.

And Ron, your point is a good one. The internet should be fun, but I'm not against trying to elevate the level of discourse here.

Briv is too nice. Ban the troll and then delete this thread.

Just put him on your ignore list if you don't want to read his posts.

Click on his name, view public profile, click ignore this person or something like that.

Fixed that for you.

+1. Ron is classy but sometimes turning a blind eye does more hurting then it helps.

BTW I did not start this thread. My post was moved from the Atlantic Wharf thread. I did not create the title.

Woah!! I go to work for 8 hours and look what happens when I come back! I'm like an internet superstar right now! I want to thank Kent, Kennedy, Statler, Mike, and the Mod that turned this into my very own thread! It's always a historical day when a noob gets his very own thread and has less than 100 posts.

I now propose that we take a poll and choose 6 individuals and vote who is the biggest douche on the board. Please make sure you include Van and Kent.

Woah!! I go to work for 8 hours and look what happens when I come back! I'm like an internet superstar right now! I want to thank Kent, Kennedy, Statler, Mike, and the Mod that turned this into my very own thread! It's always a historical day when a noob gets his very own thread and has less than 100 posts.

I now propose that we take a poll and choose 6 individuals and vote who is the biggest douche on the board. Please make sure you include Van and Kent.

Why would you want further proof that you're the biggest douche on the forum? I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back