armpitOfmight: Big Douche or BIGGEST DOUCHE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
armpits, it'd be one thing if you contributed news or insight when you post, but it seems every time you open your mouth you have nothing but contempt for the posters here and the forum as a whole.

Why?

I don't find this Subject line to be justifiable in an architectural discussion no matter what it's about. Someone please nuke it.

Actually, I like reading about all the new or proposed developments that are posted on this board. I only really have a problem with the users that don't like brick or giant glass box buildings. Here's some insight from me to you kz; it's better to build a giant box building than nothing at all.

Bostonbricks.jpg

I don't find this Subject line to be justifiable in an architectural discussion no matter what it's about. Someone please nuke it.

Ask Van to do it. I think he was the one who created this thread.

Quit trying to fool yourself Kent; everybody now knows you can't get enough of me on this board. I mean you'd stop replying to my posts if you didn't care about me, right?

P.S. I vote no on any ban proposal. There isn't a whole lot of development to talk about anyway.

It's not so much, "Boo-hoo, he hurt my feelings" so much as it the fact that I think there are a lot people who visit the forum and sit on sidelines. Maybe they want to post but they see trolls like APoM and the shitstorm that follows him (like this thread) and say, "Fuck that, I'm not dealing with that shit". And a lot of those people might be realtors, architects, developers, etc, people who know what the hell is really going on in this city. Exactly the type of people we want posting here.

The internet is a pretty big place. There are plenty of places to enjoy some good trollwork. Check out /b/ or the Something Awful forums or Fark.

We can still have fun here without having to put up with disruptive shitstains like APoM

Just my two cents.

It's not so much, "Boo-hoo, he hurt my feelings" so much as it the fact that I think there are a lot people who visit the forum and sit on sidelines. Maybe they want to post but they see trolls like APoM and the shitstorm that follows him (like this thread) and say, "Fuck that, I'm not dealing with that shit". And a lot of those people might be realtors, architects, developers, etc, people who know what the hell is really going on in this city. Exactly the type of people we want posting here.

That's funny, but it was one of you mods that started this retarded thread and look at the shitstorm you created. You're not going to attract your target audience by contradicting yourselves.

This discussion was going to happen regardless of whether or not it was given it own thread. That it is happening in its own thread rather than continuing to hijack the Atlantic Wharf thread is irrelevant. The point is that you are the impetus for this and similar discussions, and by all indications will continue to be until you are compelled to stop.

And truthfully, that is a shame. You are a good photographer and the few times you have managed to behave like an adult, you seem to have a good grasp on the topics we discuss here. If you choose to post like a grown up you would probably be a great poster.

You seem to have chosen otherwise.

Last edited:
Armpits may be pretty brash when he types, but he's added some decent photos and has seemed to calm down with the attacks (it's now more defensive) a bit. I'm not defending him, but maybe hold off on the banning for a bit?

Why, it's not like he is going to change? He came here to be a prick and he is enjoying it too much to stop. Why do people think he has anything to contribute?

Why do you think it is useful to have a topic with this Subject line?

Who knows if the photos are even his, how do we know he's not just lifting them from some random flickr accounts? That was my first thought with bostonbred as well.

I agree with you. I like to think of this forum as a place for informed discussion, not...this.

That being said, Im all for a thread to discuss forum policy for ALL users, and not one specific one.

Who knows if the photos are even his, how do we know he's not just lifting them from some random flickr accounts? That was my first thought with bostonbred as well.

IAM TaKIN MY OWNE PICTURS!!!!. Not takin some now. This being that old uncle get drunk and DROPPING camera while wearing the Tricky Dickie Nixon rubber mask to SCARE liberles...
The Newtownvils Camera being to send it BACK to the Deutsheland for the fix. They are saying MANY months till fix and old unkle feeling bad so lend Contax IIIA so NOT the didget piktures. It having the good lens and BETTER than Uncles Leica IIIF. But. Using the filmy stuff.NOT knowing what to do here.
IAM thinkin Mr. Pete Marweck1234 only take ASS FOTO on office xerox so getting self portait.

Actually, who cares about armpits, we should really be devoting our resources towards figuring out who the fuck bostonbred is!

Re: Stuart Street

Search "define: irony" on Google and /\ that /\ post will come up first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back