Bay Village Apartment Tower | 212 Stuart St. | Bay Village

A photo from a little walk this weekend. I suspect once the façade weathers a bit this will become a nice background building.

IMG_9649.jpg

It looks like a 3 1/2 year old was given some building blocks and they tried their very best to line the windows up. I mean shit, I was going hog wild in the first grade making stuff like this and I'm pretty sure this creation has just as much, if not more, architectural value than what I'm seeing out of the south facade

52115954407_ae1e85fa85_c.jpg

It looks like a 3 1/2 year old was given some building blocks and they tried their very best to line the windows up. I mean shit, I was going hog wild in the first grade making stuff like this and I'm pretty sure this creation has just as much, if not more, architectural value than what I'm seeing out of the south facade

Those cantilevered wings are getting VE'd out of the final development....

New ground level rendering added to site. Also pricing is available. Range: $4,000ish for studios. $22,510 for the 3B/2.5BR 2135 sq.ft penthouse on the 18th floor. Target move-in date: 8/15
12-01eb46e72640a6910ae5a5daad81a208.jpg

Imagine earning a $160k salary and only being able to afford a studio in this building? Insane.

Imagine earning a $160k salary and only being able to afford a studio in this building? Insane.

Gotta imagine the studios in this building will essentially be hotel rooms on retainer. If you have $4,000/month to spend, I don't see why you'd spend it here. You can get much larger apartments for that money all over.

Back