Boston Skyline Photos

This same shot 7-8 years ago looked a bit different. I count 6-7 towers that would not be present.

Great shot! There's 7 visible, 1 hidden (Verizon, although that little black bump on the left side of the residential's notch might be it), and 1 crane for what's left to come.

Although technically 7 years ago is when Millennium Tower was completed, so I guess it becomes semantics from here figuring out the true intent of your comment.

1000018912.jpg

In the first photo ^, Boston's "High Spine" still has that large gaping dip in the middle third of it, which I hope someday will get built up.

What part of the essentially perfect urban fabric of Bay Village do you want to see destroyed so that the skyline can look a little cooler from 15 miles away?

What part of the essentially perfect urban fabric of Bay Village do you want to see destroyed so that the skyline can look a little cooler from 15 miles away?

Charlie_mta referenced "the middle third" of the High Spine. In the photo being discussed, that would be the area in between the Hancock and the Pru.

Bay Village is on "the left third" of the photo.

Back