City Pictures

M. Brown said:
Keep'em commin P.

MBrown, where is that kid who sometimes posts on UrbanPlanet from manchester? get him over here, send him a PM or whatever so it doesnt look like youre spamming.....because we could use more forumers over here and to be honest the NNE section of UP is dry these days...

and where are your manchester shots?

Patrick said:
M. Brown said:
Keep'em commin P.

MBrown, where is that kid who sometimes posts on UrbanPlanet from manchester? get him over here, send him a PM or whatever so it doesnt look like youre spamming.....because we could use more forumers over here and to be honest the NNE section of UP is dry these days...

and where are your manchester shots?

I havent taken any lately. I'm too lazy to go out and buy some batteries for my camera.

I don't remember his name right off the top of my head.

ill email you some batteries whats your address lol

his name was evan d

dsc00655122222222222223wd.jpg

I went to the eastern prom today, but it was kinda chilly so my gf and i decided to check out the W.P. instead. good choice, it doesnt even feel like the peninsula. the houses are so beautiful out there, all brick. strange, though, that as you are driving through the west end, you go through swaths of land where all you see is gangsters and trash and then you reach mansion ville. here is an aerial photo of the west end, population density 23,000 ppl/sm

1113ny.jpg

sadly, no, but i would love to take credit for them....although i cant do that either...smuttynose led me to this photographers website which hosted them...i didnt give credit cause i was lazy...jamesdcook.com

Back