Custom House Tower Photo Thread

Removing part of center plaza 3 and adding a high rise section, perhaps on both sections will open up views of the Adams Courthouse.

That's the only view you get, at least with removing 1 and 2 and replacing 3 with a hight rise you get the entire square opened up.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I consider this building to be my second favorite in the skyline behind the Hancock. Even more like a 1A than necessarily a 2. I hope this thread doesn't die.

Taken with my iPhone.
9040143887_6ec0a2691c_b.jpg

WOW! I need a print of this...!

Going to be requesting several prints from you soon, for my new apartment. :)

I just went to the top of this today(!!!) and I left my camera in the car..... But anyway, it turns out that besides 2:00 observation deck entries for $4, they now have 6:00 entries as well for $7.50, or $15 if you want a cocktail with it. So, yeah, that's new.

I just went to the top of this today(!!!) and I left my camera in the car..... But anyway, it turns out that besides 2:00 observation deck entries for $4, they now have 6:00 entries as well for $7.50, or $15 if you want a cocktail with it. So, yeah, that's new.

eh that's not bad.
what is the pru 13$ ?

eh that's not bad.
what is the pru 13$ ?

That's the student (w ID) rate, yes. Normal adult is $15.

I still don't understand why people go to the SkyWalk though instead of Top of the Hub. For the same price (relatively) you can get a delicious sandwich, soup, or drink and get the same view 2 stories higher.

That's the student (w ID) rate, yes. Normal adult is $15.

I still don't understand why people go to the SkyWalk though instead of Top of the Hub. For the same price (relatively) you can get a delicious sandwich, soup, or drink and get the same view 2 stories higher.

True but can you put ur dslr against the window and get some great photos ?

Back