Echelon Seaport | 133-135 Seaport Blvd | Seaport

If I were Mayor I wouldn't waste my time with groundbreaking or topping off ceremonies for private projects.

I'd also keep my name off of all the "Welcome to [Neighborhood], City of Boston" signs and such.

It's a networking/campaigning opportunity with the business community.

Where are your priorities???? :D

Marty is smart for doing these.

But he sure looks bored in that shot!

Finally. Sadly, I have already moved on to the lack of density behind the street wall. Looks like Vegas used to. All of that said, I really like the Echelon. From a renders perspective, this really classes up the place, along with the St. Regis residences.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a street wall.

Finally. Sadly, I have already moved on to the lack of density behind the street wall. Looks like Vegas used to. All of that said, I really like the Echelon. From a renders perspective, this really classes up the place, along with the St. Regis residences.

Thats where the fun begins. All these waterfront condos are cool but lots of multi million dollar condos are just portfolio assets. The neighborhood starts now. The seaport so far has really turned out great. This building is the anchor piece of anchor pieces. Especially that its not just on Seaport blvd but already brings it back to congress st. This really along with the sausage parcel and waterside pt 2 really just leaves the mega seaport sq. couple parcels left. Then omni.... its coming.

bSr90hk.jpg

Can someone please help me understand why the facade isn't lining up? They keep going but it's not perfectly set. Is this like putting a screw in and then waiting to tighten it until the end?

Also - the first bit of glass went up over the weekend.

Can someone please help me understand why the facade isn't lining up? They keep going but it's not perfectly set. Is this like putting a screw in and then waiting to tighten it until the end?

Also - the first bit of glass went up over the weekend.

Yes, it is exactly like putting a screw in and then waiting to tighten it until the end. This is how facade panels always go up.

The panels are all put in place roughly at first, then they go back later and tighten and line everything up perfectly once all the panels are ready and in place.

Yes, it is exactly like putting a screw in and then waiting to tighten it until the end. This is how facade panels always go up.

The panels are all put in place roughly at first, then they go back later and tighten and line everything up perfectly once all the panels are ready and in place.

Yup ... they will plumb it later. Fear not.

cca

First glass is going in. Some of the residential windows look beautiful! Seaport green with brown trim.

Do you guys think that they put this solitary panel of glass is just to test out the fit, beta test, etc. or they snapped that panel into place, looked at their watches and saw that it was quitting time? :):)

Could be an in-place mockup. Cant see the image so I am just guessing.

cca

Could be an in-place mockup. Cant see the image so I am just guessing.

cca

Well damn, all the pics I posted yesterday have disappeared! What the heck did I do wrong?

I think Photobucket is down

Well hell, this week has been a downer for me on several levels. Just bought some tech heavy mutual funds on Monday. NASDAQ and the DOW are both down, down, and freakin down...as well.

I stopped using photobucket a long time ago. Now I use postimages.org you dont have to sign in or anything you just drag and drop the photos onto the homepage and then it gives you a bunch of links. You click the button next to hotlink for forums and its copied. Then you just paste it and your done. I got sick of screwing around with all these sites that steal your account unless you pay monthly now and other bs like that. This site is no bs you just get your links and your done. Id highly suggest it.

I stopped using photobucket a long time ago. Now I use postimages.org you dont have to sign in or anything you just drag and drop the photos onto the homepage and then it gives you a bunch of links. You click the button next to hotlink for forums and its copied. Then you just paste it and your done. I got sick of screwing around with all these sites that steal your account unless you pay monthly now and other bs like that. This site is no bs you just get your links and your done. Id highly suggest it.

+1 I use the same. This should be a sticky somewhere..

Back