Fenway Center (One Kenmore) | Turnpike Parcel 7, Beacon Street | Fenway

I just love how the development magically turns a bleak winter scene (in black and white no less) into colorful spring! magic!

I thought that was well played. The build is so transformation, it changes the season.

Wonder if the distillery will move into one of the new retail spaces on Brookline Ave?

Craftsman’s Distillery doesn’t exist. It’s just a name they slapped on the building presumably to make it appear as though there was more going on here than actually is.

The Brookline Ave part needs a setback where the brick ends and the glass facade starts to rise... it looks overly imposing right now.

^^They confess to the need for it within their renders–however cheaty....

#345' Over the Pike: (this is a win).

street 1.jpg

street 2.jpg

street 3.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully die? 5 bucks plus tax for a slice of mediocre pizza... I understand they have to pay rent in the city but it just such a rip

Last edited:
Wow, this building is absolutely massive! Some angles look sharp and proportional, and they're obviously playing with those in the presentation. Other angles are gonna make this thing look huge, like across the Charles for instance, where it will appear to be right between the BU data science center and the new Studio Gang tower in Kenmore.

SmartSelect_20200116-094943_Drive.jpg

This is such great news, frankly news I never expected to ever see, since this Pike parcel (as with all of the others proposed) has been ongoing for well over a decade now! And Woohoo, right up the Pike, at the Pru Center (https://www.bldup.com/projects/massdot-air-rights-parcel-12), another Pike parcel approved! Here's hoping both get built and finished within the next few years!

The building looks close and big enough to alter winds when they are blowing in from left field at Fenway. Should be interesting if there are less of these and more swirling when the wind is in that direction

Wow, this building is absolutely massive! Some angles look sharp and proportional, and they're obviously playing with those in the presentation. Other angles are gonna make this thing look huge, like across the Charles for instance, where it will appear to be right between the BU data science center and the new Studio Gang tower in Kenmore.

View attachment 2712

Agreed. It's going to look like a mini Back Bay from Cambridge, with tall bookends filled in by slabs.

I dont mean to ask a juvenile question, but is that really 300sh feet tall? At first glance at the last picture, it looks 150-175ft, but then you see it in comparison to other buildings and it makes sense. The building is absolutely massive. I love the massing, love the new street wall and to boot, its R&D Lab Space!! It was well worth the wait, and I can't wait to see this building!

I feel like I say this about every building in Boston... but I just love seeing this awesome city transform to the modern biotech Mecca that it is.

I dont mean to ask a juvenile question, but is that really 300sh feet tall? At first glance at the last picture, it looks 150-175ft, but then you see it in comparison to other buildings and it makes sense. The building is absolutely massive. I love the massing, love the new street wall and to boot, its R&D Lab Space!!
i was thinking something similar. I rather think the proposed Scape residential building on Boylston accomplishes this even better. ....The only thing i would change, is looking 150-175'. i think it's more like 345' looking 270'ish.
The street wall on Boylston is a fair trade off for the massive fatness.

Back