Fenway Center (One Kenmore) | Turnpike Parcel 7, Beacon Street | Fenway

Woah. Another turnpike parcel is really happening. I never believe it till I see work starting. Bonkers.

That was my criteria for believing too until Columbus Center didn't happen. Now I don't believe it's happening until the certificate of occupancy is issued. Better to be very skeptical than very disappointed.

That was my criteria for believing too until Columbus Center didn't happen. Now I don't believe it's happening until the certificate of occupancy is issued. Better to be very skeptical than very disappointed.

EXACTLY! I was living just down the street in the South End when Columbus Center "broke ground" and I rememeber being SO excited. Though my criteria for believability is a little less stringent: I'll become a believer once the deck is completed.

EXACTLY! I was living just down the street in the South End when Columbus Center "broke ground" and I rememeber being SO excited. Though my criteria for believability is a little less stringent: I'll become a believer once the deck is completed.
At the time I had an office directly abutting the project zone and was so excited during that brief period of work to watch the crews working from my window. It definitely seemed real... until it wasn't. :(

I'd be really surprised if this got deep-sixed. It's lab space which is high in demand right now.

Fenway Turnpike Project.jpg

Nobody's building hotels on a 1-2 year horizon... they're building them for 20-50 year+ lifetimes. This pandemic will be forgotten by end of next year.
Nice to come across stuff like this now... of course, if you asked me then, I'd have said the exact same thing.

Nice to come across stuff like this now... of course, if you asked me then, I'd have said the exact same thing.

Ive still got a few months :p

Delta kinda threw a wrench in things. That was unpredictable.

Reactions: FK4
Thats nice 3rd track theyre building there.

Surely thats what it is, because no one would be dumb enough to permanently make the route 2 tracks

Back