Fenway Infill and Small Developments

EDIT: No new restaurant here. Baseballism is/was a chain MLB clothing store. Looks boarded up though. Not sure what’s going in next? Also, the water dish sign outside of Game On! was a nice touch...
A6327A55-ABE9-4CE1-BC75-77D17543A95F.jpeg
F24EC189-389E-42A0-9E21-8D98B9CCE165.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_3548 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_3550 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_3552 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_3553 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
Glad to see this progressing!

I was able to find a render of the new building replacing the fire damaged 104 hemenway. Now both buildings are called 100 hemenway.
Rendering-1-430x430.jpg

Thank god theyre attempting to return the streetwall to as close to normal as possible. The old building was a clone of the one on the right. The new one now has minor differences, which imo is actually kind of a positive change. Gives a bit of variety to the streetwall while retaining the original character.

Link to the project site..
“Upon completion, the two buildings will become one address and have a central core for the elevator and second stair tower.”

Last edited:
Glad to see this progressing!

I was able to find a render of the new building replacing the fire damaged 104 hemenway. Now both buildings are called 100 hemenway.

Thank god theyre attempting to return the streetwall to as close to normal as possible. The old building was a clone of the one on the right. The new one now has minor differences, which imo is actually kind of a positive change. Gives a bit of variety to the streetwall while retaining the original character.

Link to the project site..
“Upon completion, the two buildings will become one address and have a central core for the elevator and second stair tower.”

I was struggling to find a render (or any documentation) of the replacement -- thank you! I doubt they did, but it would be nice if they salvaged materials from the old structure.

I was struggling to find a render (or any documentation) of the replacement -- thank you! I doubt they did, but it would be nice if they salvaged materials from the old structure.
104 was pretty much gutted. too bad they couldn't salvage the façade though.

Fun fact: summer of 2006 I was an alcoholic Berklee student partying in 106 at least once a week with a bunch of dumbshit Northeastern drunks and one night I jumped the back gap between the buildings, back and forth. I have no follow-up.

51200104590_f73a67fbfa_z.jpg

Back