Flickr Finds & Social Media Pics

Wonderful picture. The pleating of the crown on winthrop ctr looks great from nearby but from a distance it seems to completely disappear unfortunately. Good thing weve got Millennium tower to be the center piece.
What is the deal with that garage at Washington and Franklin? Will that ever come down?

3 similar ones but by 2 different people.

1669610130725.png

Boston 2 by Young Woo Park, on Flickr

Boston 1 by Young Woo Park, on Flickr

EDIT: Double Post

Last edited:
That angle will soon join the other 4 or 5 "go-to" shots for postcards, posters, etc. of "The Boston Skyline."

Here's hoping the State Street C-suite eventually gets sick of having an uncapped highway as their front lawn and pushes the city to so something about it. Maybe even offer to pay some of the cost as an incentive.
Are you referring to the on/off ramps for the Central Artery at Haymarket Square? My idea is to cover them up partly with a ramped-up park and trail:

31792131990_e1536eb6e2_b.jpg

Are you referring to the on/off ramps for the Central Artery at Haymarket Square? My idea is to cover them up partly with a ramped-up park and trail:
31792131990_e1536eb6e2_b.jpg

Yes, that's what I'm referring to. I have some ideas myself which take the opposite approach: don't cover them up and don't turn them into parks. I think I'll write up my ideas and post them in a thread and see what people here think about them. Will probably take me a while but stay tuned...

Back