Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

great pix beeline -- thanks! this thread needs many more photos, much more often.

thinking out loud..... sometime after the coming new year, 'it' begins sparking the curiosity and raising eyebrows of the proletariat masses.

thinking out loud..... sometime after the coming new year, 'it' begins sparking the curiosity and raising eyebrows of the proletariat masses.

back in the spring we were thinking the same thing, only with a timeline of late summer.

It's going to go now unless this is a ravaging winter like 2 years ago which gave some slight delays to Millennium. Complexities of the base look finished..

Any word on whether the current Four Seasons will remain as such? I'm booked there for New Years weekend and per the website it looks like the rooms have been extensively renovated recently.

3d-visualization-residential-OneDalton-01-1.jpg

large_f0e54ab91bebd03135bf2b8369ff73e9.jpg

optimized_2016d0b77a0c243490ab58c2436d8893.jpg

Four-Seasons-One-Dalton-Penthouse-1.jpg

Any word on whether the current Four Seasons will remain as such? I'm booked there for New Years weekend and per the website it looks like the rooms have been extensively renovated recently.

Given the "Boston will be one of few cities with two Four Seasons propaganda," I would guess it will be...

can we trade jobs? It seems i could use your income...

Back