Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

Im trying to think of where that is Beeline... is that the broadway bridge? The street lights dont ring a bell but I dont go over broadway too often as only the 4th st bridge goes to South End

is Boston under some like, continuous fog or something?

S83, It's taken from the corner of Dorchester Ave and W Fourth Street. The line of sight is basicly along the W Fourth Bridge. The light fixtures are along the south side of W Fourth and the bridge.

oh weird I didnt realize the lights there looked like that

The cobra heads you see are in the Red Line yard. The others are the standard LED replacements for the shoe-box style fixtures.

am i seeing some little bulkhead atop 1 Dalton through the Gulf of St Lawrence haze?

d i s c r e p a n c y ?

Are they still promising Spring 2019 occupancy? Time for the exterior construction elevator to come down, no?

Are they still promising Spring 2019 occupancy? Time for the exterior construction elevator to come down, no?

The hotel is taking reservations beginning May 20. Curious how this has progressed at street level.

Incredible angles DZ
* ++spectacular job steadying the lens @0/90°!
These shots are poster quality.

As someone who lives nearby, in person, the top is depressingly dark at night. It's a real shame there's no lighting at all. Makes the building look 50 feet shorter than it is.

As someone who lives nearby, in person, the top is depressingly dark at night. It's a real shame there's no lighting at all. Makes the building look 50 feet shorter than it is.

hopefully the Four Seasons logo will be on each of the three "sides" and big/bright enough to remedy this.

Incredible angles DZ
* ++spectacular job steadying the lens @0/90°!
These shots are poster quality.

Thanks! I actually do 3 simple fixes in the "Photos" program.

First, I just discovered that there is a "straightening" feature which is really how the "lens was steady." A 1 degree correction can make a big difference!

Then under adjustments, I play with the "color" and "clarity" bars. Typically I figure out on one picture the best combination and then apply it across the board to that photo set. The default is 0, and it actually goes from -100 to 100. I think for the last set I might have put the color and clarity both on 50. (except the last pic was different due to darkness)

The adjustments are a relatively quick process but have to be applied to each picture individually. That's why I usually find one I'm happy enough with and then apply the same thing to all of the ones I upload. I think the results have been noticeably better and clearer pictures since I started doing this in earnest a few months ago.

Hmm never had a problem before I don’t know how to resize pics ,I’m old lol

Back