Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

Gunner02

Reaction score
six remaining windows. my bad
There are actually 14 needed... 12 additional on the NE Side, first 20 floors - In any case, it's absolutely astonishing that this is a thing, and that someone could allow this to happen. I would imagine you order for an additional % in case of any possible malfunction in inventory, breakage, logistical failure, etc. I really have a hard time getting my head around this one.

Last edited:

Neon

Reaction score
There

There are actually 14 needed... 12 additional on the NE Side, first 20 floors - In any case, it's absolutely astonishing that this is a thing, and that someone could allow this to happen. I would imagine you order for an additional % in case of any possible malfunction in inventory, breakage, logistical failure, etc. I really have a hard time getting my head around this one.
0B670831-A1AC-43FE-B585-A17C0808CE29.jpeg
Went by at dusk today. There are four staged for placement near the garage entrance.

Gunner02

Reaction score
Great shots, Neon. Your first two shots showcase the other 8 missing windows that I believe were neglected in prior counts.

KentXie

Reaction score
20191224_082104.jpg

Quick shot on my way to BPD HQ. The view from Mission Hill is amazing. I'm going to try to get a better shot from there over the weekend.

whighlander

Reaction score
God damn its annoying when u bump 10 threads in a row with 0 news/pictures/renders/articles...
Stick -- its your jump here that is interrupting an actual discussion about missing windows and plywood, unsold suites, etc.

My comment was specifically directed at the observation based on Neon's recent photos --- that you can not expect a construction site to look and act finished when its still very much active with heavy equipment, Jerzy Knees and other construction site aspects

Sure the developer wants the place to look open to get the $ from sales so that he can pay off the construction loans -- but the building is not really finished

Go back and review the Millennium Tower project thread -- it took quite a while to clean-up and spruce up the environs