Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

This was my understanding too. No liquor served on the ground floor.

I had read this somewhere too. Given that alcohol sales are often a mid-to-upper tier restaurant's main (or even only) profit driver, I'm curious to see what goes there.

I had read this somewhere too. Given that alcohol sales are often a mid-to-upper tier restaurant's main (or even only) profit driver, I'm curious to see what goes there.

Floor 2 restaurant will have alcohol, and a lounge area.

Floor 1 gets hotel and residential lobbies; breakfast area/coffee shop; loading docks; garage ramp cutouts.

Floors 3, 4, 5 are ballrooms and meeting rooms.

Floor 6 has fitness and spa areas.

Need to remember that this is a small footprint building.

Per the PNF:
http://www.bostonplans.org/getattachment/b1c1a71b-67a8-4660-9214-c9e8689f9fc2

^ Yeah the small footprint is what makes the "no alcohol on the first floor' work just fine...there's barely a first floor! I think all will just view the first floor as the entry portal to the upper levels.

What floor is this on right now? You can't really tell from the photos.

Great pics BeeLine! Looks like we are getting VERY close to commencing 1 floor per week pace!

My Dad works on basically every new tower that goes up in the city and I told him what the lit up crane was for and he kind of was like oh cool not even really letting it sink in when I told him its going to be taller than the Pru but once this thing actually passes the Pru he's going to shit his pants. I don't think he believes me right now haha. If he doesn't know about this the public has no idea. Its about to start growing and then keep going, and going, and going. Thats awesome that its already visible from Huntington.

The public is going to be like:
1. Oh, a new building going up.
2. Hmm. New building still getting taller.
3. Wow. That's really getting up there.
4. Jesus, that thing is tall!
5. HOLY SHIT! IT'S TALLER THAN THE PRU! WHERE DID THAT COME FROM????

The public is going to be like:
1. Oh, a new building going up.
2. Hmm. New building still getting taller.
3. Wow. That's really getting up there.
4. Jesus, that thing is tall!
5. OMG IT'S STILL GETTING TALLER.
6. WTF, HOW TALL IS THIS THING GOING? WHO GAVE THE OK ON THIS??
7. HOLY SHIT! IT'S TALLER THAN THE PRU!

fify.

A couple from my cell.

Lxt0iWw.jpg

zoPSw7x.jpg

Back