Hyatt Place/Ora Seaport (née Parcel K) | 315 Northern Avenue | Seaport

Great pics, BeeLine!

Agreed. Lots of boring buildings that provide housing/retail/hotel next to transit are the best feature of this cycle.

I’m bored, too. I’m just pointing out that a few years ago, people were holding their breath on here for just about any construction project.

There are SO many projects underway currently it's hard to keep up isnt it? The vast majority being short squat boxes so they're not all that exciting. This is not dense enough for the area nor interesting enough to command any attention

This ones been kind of getting overlooked but this is a pretty substantial project that adds a really nice and modern tower to this end of the strip where besides liberty wharf these towers are bland and dated. This finally fills in the last parcel before the roundabout and its jam packed with retail that wraps around the building just like the road here does. Great to see this moving along.

This is a very nice lil parcel that “wraps up” this end of seaport blvd pretty well. This building on the right is pretty unique, I think this will look great in person.

Massport_18massport01_met.jpg

This ones been kind of getting overlooked but this is a pretty substantial project that adds a really nice and modern tower to this end of the strip where besides liberty wharf these towers are bland and dated. This finally fills in the last parcel before the roundabout and its jam packed with retail that wraps around the building just like the road here does. Great to see this moving along.

This is a very nice lil parcel that “wraps up” this end of seaport blvd pretty well. This building on the right is pretty unique, I think this will look great in person.

Massport_18massport01_met.jpg

I truly hope that I am wrong, but I have a sinking feeling that the panels on the Hyatt (left) are going to be quite disappointing-looking in person. Looks like it’ll have some kind of weird color combinations, though the render is muting them to an overall grey. I guess we shall see...

Nice pics of the Seaport FitchburgLine! Thanks for all the updates!

Adds some glass and retail to the older and more sterile corner of the seaport. Great dev.

Back