Ink Block (Boston Herald) | 300 Harrison Avenue | South End

URL=http://s301.photobucket.com/user/boston02124/media/2016/IMG_0830_zpsvjdo9woc.jpg.html]
IMG_0830_zpsvjdo9woc.jpg
[/URL]

I've been out of town for a while, so can I just get a quick update on this project? I see that the hotel is under construction parallel to I-93 and has topped out, Siena is digging away. But what of other future plans for this site, such as the last corner of the property that has no building, or the central parking structure-- are those likely to change or get built up in the next few years?

I've been out of town for a while, so can I just get a quick update on this project? I see that the hotel is under construction parallel to I-93 and has topped out, Siena is digging away. But what of other future plans for this site, such as the last corner of the property that has no building, or the central parking structure-- are those likely to change or get built up in the next few years?

Various site plans over the last few years have ghosted a 7-Ink building in the corner by Herald and Albany Streets. But there is no official proposal and not even hints about timing.

Zoning would accommodate a 20 story tower there, like the Troy building.

Back