Kendal Square Residential

Mike said:
FastLane said:
What's under construction there?

If I had to guess, I would say it is going to be 650 East Kendall (look at "Our Projects" on the Lyme Properties webpage). They claim that a "600-car below-grade parking garage is currently under construction". Perhaps that's the hole...

650EastKendall.png

Mike said:
FastLane said:

What's under construction there?

these updates are great, btw. keep them coming.

Good question. I've been observing this parcel of land for several years now and it hasn't changed in appearance at all (I work right next to the Genzyme building at One Main Street). Is this parcel even slated for development. Its really odd.

Ron Newman said:
Why hasn't Constellation Center broken ground yet? Or has it?

It has not broken ground yet. Financing reasons perhaps?

Thanks for the great updates, FastLane? May I suggest, though, linking in the pics themselves rather than thumbnails? Every click less helps my RSI.

justin

This is Kendall Crossing, west of 303 Third St.

And the dull Watermark

From Watermark's plaza

that exhaust vent really adds to the charm.

I have to say I really like that Kendal Crossing building, very playful and good use of colors. It stands out but isn't in your face.

I beieve this is still a part of Kendall Crossing....interesting to say the least

aws129 said:
Still better than the stuff going up in SBW.

You serious? This building is horrendous.

Yes I'm serious. It is ugly as sin but at least there is some color.

Edit: Looking at this I get the feeling the architect has no idea what he is doing. That or he knows what he is doing and he was extremely poorly taught.

That's the corner of Binney and Fulkerson. Is this residential? I believe it was originally to be built as a telecom office or switching center.

vanshnookenraggen said:
Edit: Looking at this I get the feeling the architect has no idea what he is doing. That or he knows what he is doing and he was extremely poorly taught.
Yeah, it's just mindless noodling.

What's on the ground floor?

I was by there again this week, and I'm pretty sure this is an industrial building.

Back