Longwood Center (Joslin Place) | 360 Longwood Ave | Longwood Medical Area

Re: Joslin Place

Sad, this sign is so out of date now!

IMG01996-20111018-15061.jpg

I drove by there yesterday and couldn't help but notice that the weeds were taller than the fence!

I drove by there yesterday and couldn't help but notice that the weeds were taller than the fence!

Can't say much more, but this is absolutely moving forward.

Admin: change the thread title to "Longwood Center," and consolidate this thread with the locked Longwood Center thread.

Originally Posted by JS38
From the architects, Elkus Manfredi's, new website:

http://www.elkus-manfredi.com/project/longwood-center/

Looks like a cross between their Broad Center at MIT and that
condo building at North Point... but I like it...

11 Fan Pier Boulevard is designed by Elkus/Manfredi Architects of Boston, the same firm responsible for designing Fan Pier’s first office building, ONE Marina Park Drive. This building design is comprised of floor to ceiling glass set into a metal framework pattern with crisp green glass. A key design feature of this building is a curved building design on the east face of the structure overlooking a seventh floor outdoor terrace, as well as an all-glass feature at the corners of the building facing the city.
Counting the One Marina Park Drive, the TSO Building is in a Manfredi Sandwich

03-12-2012, 06:42 PM #2133
datadyne007

Quote:
an all-glass feature at the corners of the building facing the city
Recycling from 75 Ames.

You could almost say that

Elkus Manfredi designs never die they just take a siesta for a few years, or the design gets re-used somewhere else

Last edited:

Ironwood is in 301 Binney, but shares the space with Broad and another company. Has 200,000 sq ft + at 301 Binney, or about half the total space.

Also of interest in the article was mention of three other pharma companies looking for about 600,000 sq ft of space in Kendall Sq.

Well, that was three seconds I'll never get back. Can you post the pictures to the site like everyone else rather than just linking to your flickr account?

Well, that was three seconds I'll never get back. Can you post the pictures to the site like everyone else rather than just linking to your flickr account?

It's not a big deal. It took more than three seconds of your time to complain about it.

As of yesterday a small crane has been moved onto the site. There are also 3 earth movers working the site now.

This is another up-down project, so it's gonna move quickly.

7185431474_3031442d7f_b.jpg

I'm gonna try to get a better shot tomorrow...

Great photos, BeeLine. Thanks for all the updates.

Back