Lyrik Back Bay | 1001 Boylston Street (Parcel 12) | Back Bay

I think the ironically named Pleasant/Center Street (route 60) in Malden has to be one of the worst streets in the area. It is absolutely brutal.

Maybe we live in alternate realities. Have you ever been down Highland ave?

Admittedly I don’t take it very much. I’m either traveling perpendicular to or parallel to Highland. Poking around on Google, though, it doesn’t look worse than Main Street in Medford south of Medford Square.

Admittedly I don’t take it very much. I’m either traveling perpendicular to or parallel to Highland. Poking around on Google, though, it doesn’t look worse than Main Street in Medford south of Medford Square.

The area by the high school is in complete shambles, but as somebody else mentioned that is likely where they are repaving. The stretch between Davis Square and City Hall is fine, certainly good enough from an urban standpoint.

The area by the high school is in complete shambles, but as somebody else mentioned that is likely where they are repaving. The stretch between Davis Square and City Hall is fine, certainly good enough from an urban standpoint.

Yup, definitely don’t go there very often. In response, I’d nominate the intersection of Main Street and Medford Street by Tufts pool as being really bad.

The whole bike ride from Magoun to my house is sketchy (I get on the community path at Lowell street) but that intersection is probably the worst of it.

1717772830943.png

AND people turning right onto Albany love to swing into the bike lane (for unclear reasons since they can certainly make the turn without doing that).
if you live in Dorchester I understand you gotta do what you gotta do but I wouldnt be biking thru that area regardless of vehicular traffic

AND people turning right onto Albany love to swing into the bike lane (for unclear reasons since they can certainly make the turn without doing that).
Massachusetts drivers are very sloppy drivers. You would get ticketed in California for the random way most Massachusetts drivers turn in intersections (wide swings, cutting corners, infringing on other travel or bike lanes....)

I'm having a hard time finding anything "lyrikal" about these stumpy beige habitats for apparently 12-foot-tall humanoids.

Back