Marine Industrial Park | Seaport

27088893510_a0d3e383f5_b.jpg

tumblr_nqjfd53X6W1uotgxio2_1280.jpg

If we just keep saying "innovative" enough maybe people will believe we really are innovative -- even if we can't innovate a decent name for something.

We are innovative, we were ranked #1 in innovation, ahead of silicon valley.

There's an incredible number of interesting tech and biotech small companies etc in the design center. More office space nearby is excellent.

Is there any future plans to ever develop the rest of the pier that the Blue Hills pavilion sits on? Seems like a big waste if the pier sits there 3/4 empty to accommodate a seasonal concert venue.

If we just keep saying "innovative" enough maybe people will believe we really are innovative -- even if we can't innovate a decent name for something.

Just abbreviate it MIPS. If that's not fast enough rename it to Gateway Industrial Park or something.

Just abbreviate it MIPS. If that's not fast enough rename it to Gateway Industrial Park or something.

Scalziand -- that would be Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park -- which could be abbreviated as R. L. Flynn MP -- although the connotation might be a bit strange

Actually since he was the US Ambassador to the Holy See -- it should have been Ambassador Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park -- but I guess ol Ray didn't want the highfalutin title on what used to be an marine related industrial park -- now however just a marine park

Millennium Partners has fiiled plans for a 201,000 sqft intermodal marine industrial facility anchored by Stavis Seafoods (90k sqft).

Located at 5 Fid Kennedy Ave.

111816stavis

Seawall between drydock 4 and the TWT vent building.

I always wondered what the hell that building was.

Millennium Partners has fiiled plans for a 201,000 sqft intermodal marine industrial facility anchored by Stavis Seafoods (90k sqft).

I didn't realize millennium branched out into this kind of development either.

Back