MBTA Buses & Infrastructure

@Delvin4519 would be given a free ice cream cone and note that it has two fewer sprinkles than an ice cream cone he had ten years ago. Some people are just like that.
Yeah, but he's also the kind of person who would keep track of everyone getting the free ice cream cone that they were promised. Good teams bring together disparate skills and perspectives, and good leaders understand how to prioritize and make decisions based on the full range of information provided by a good team.

Yeah, but he's also the kind of person who would keep track of everyone getting the free ice cream cone that they were promised. Good teams bring together disparate skills and perspectives, and good leaders understand how to prioritize and make decisions based on the full range of information provided by a good team.
Well said! I enjoy @Delvin4519 ’s brand of pessimism.

It's likely associated with the (supposedly temporary) cutback of the 85 from Spring Hill to Union Square due to street construction on Summer St. and Central St.

Post about the T104 changes under BNRD that I've found on zombie reddit today.

The article is essentially positive about the T104 for the most part. Nothing major.

(I'm just crossposting this from zombie reddit.

Back