Mercy Hospital | 144 State Street | Portland

4C8409D7-9084-441D-846F-626B6CEDCE1C.jpeg

Foundation laid for 91 Winter (the senior project I think).

I see exciting movement on permits and in the land records, so guessing we'll see townhouses coming out of the ground this month!
Hahahah! Yes. We are moving forward on those! They are nice looking. Speaking only for myself I still wish we could have done the originally planned larger footprint building.....but so it goes! ~ C

Hahahah! Yes. We are moving forward on those! They are nice looking. Speaking only for myself I still wish we could have done the originally planned larger footprint building.....but so it goes! ~ C

It seems like there will be room for infill behind later. Is that right?

The Sunday Telegram has a great article on the renewal of...
The seven-story brick building and its grounds in Portland’s West End will be the site of 260 new apartments across the pricing spectrum, from affordable units to luxury townhouses. In tribute to the generations of nurses who served within its halls, the building itself will be known as the Nightingale, after nursing pioneer Florence Nightingale.

Congratulations on the coverage (and to Catherine for successfully keeping herself out of the paper)! Any word on when the 201 Federal name reveal will happen?

The Sunday Telegram has a great article on the renewal of...

Congratulations on the coverage (and to Catherine for successfully keeping herself out of the paper)! Any word on when the 201 Federal name reveal will happen?
Thank you! Working on releasing our new website which should be out this week. Wanted to do a press release but given everything we have going on looks like it will be released with the website. New website is: LiveRedfern.com. To reiterate:

1: not naming another building after dudes like Perceval Baxter! We have plenty!
2: I actually read the city’s DEI report they commissioned.
3: name quite literally represents Casco Bay!

So keep checking that site! Look forward to the feedback. ~ C

It must be AUCOCISCO which was the Abenaki name for Casco Bay which means "place of herons". The only other option would be the ABENAKI name itself and would keep in the tradition of Redfern's HIAWATHA theme.

Back