Metropolitan Storage Warehouse Redevelopment/Renovation (MIT) | 134 Mass. Ave | Cambridge

DSR has experience with a similarly weird condition at Alice Tully Hall in NYC

windows.jpg

MIT probably has the capability to do its own window testing for energy efficiency. Does argon have the same energy efficiency in both a vertical and horizontal application?... discuss. That would be a great project for students.

As long as it is sealed at the perimeter the argon will still perform, whether horizontal or vertical. The issue I can see is the transition where it changes from horizontal to vertical. I'm not sure how that butt joint would be addressed, but I would guess that it would just be a high strength silicone joint similar to an SSG system.

I want to open a dispensary to attend to all the new Chelsea < > West Station passengers. Gonna call it VASSMASSGRASS. Other ideas welcome.

I'm sure they know what they're doing, but interesting to see mostly scaffolding on the now-free-standing brick wall directly adjacent to a railroad (and main road). Usually these kinds of things have some pretty decent structural steel fastened all over the place.. Perhaps it's not quite visible to us.

Back