Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Filene's

they've all been "moved or deleted" I'm in IE7.

Is this viewable?
L1060436.jpg

It says "THIS IMAGE OR VIDEO HAS BEEN MOVED OR DELETED". I'm guessing that you forgot to make something public.

How about now?

L1060438-1.jpg

L1060436-1.jpg

L1060435-1.jpg

ALL PHOTOS COURTESY OF TOBYJUG

That photo post thing is weird. I can see them on my screen at work, but on my laptop at home I get the "moved or deleted" message. Maybe I screwed something up?

Absolutely perfect...save for that nasty, cheap white paneling. Why does every architect insist on finding some reason to throw it in their projects? It looks terrible, and has been overused to an extreme.

I've been looking around but can't seem to find the answer to this on this thread: What are the specs of this building? I'm talking square feet, stories, height. It could be I totally missed it, but it's driving me nuts.

I've been looking around but can't seem to find the answer to this on this thread: What are the specs of this building? I'm talking square feet, stories, height. It could be I totally missed it, but it's driving me nuts.

Emporis says 38 floors, 495ft.

This Gale company is building an entire city in Korea - what does that say about the state of U.S. economic affairs? Still, the city itself looks like a Corbusier dream.

So do Charles River Park, Government Center, and the RKG.

L10606182.jpg

"Hey Moe! We gotta cut this beam!"

L10606272.jpg

"O.K. Porcupine. You sit on one end and cut and I'll cut on the other."

L10606242.jpg

"Make it snappy! The boss is watching."

L10606212.jpg

"La dee....."

L10606242.jpg

L10606362.jpg

"Hey Curly! Look out!"