National Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you're not. You're literally not. You spend most of the time ignoring facts given by other posters to backed their argument and instead post a bunch of unrelated things to try to redirect the conversation. What you said is alternative fact, i.e. a lie.

I post facts you completely ignore them also:
23 Trillion dollar national debt
600 Billion dollar budget deficit

How can you say that our politicians are doing a good job?
WHERE IS THE MONEY?

FEDS balance sheet up from 9 billion from 2008 to 3 Trillion+++ but won't allow America to Audit the Fed to find out the real amount and who got the money?

And you clowns continue to bash TRUMP---What about OBAMA, Clinton accountability, The endless wars in the middle-east, Syria, Saudi connections to ISIS.

It's like we have a bunch of dumb monkeys running around in the white house running our finances.

“The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion dollars for the first 42 presidents — number 43 added $4 trillion dollars by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion dollars of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child.

That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.”

- Barack Obama,

HYPOCRITE

I post facts you completely ignore them also:
23 Trillion dollar national debt
600 Billion dollar budget deficit

How can you say that our politicians are doing a good job?
WHERE IS THE MONEY?

FEDS balance sheet up from 9 billion from 2008 to 3 Trillion+++ but won't allow America to Audit the Fed to find out the real amount and who got the money?

And you clowns continue to bash TRUMP---What about OBAMA, Clinton accountability, The endless wars in the middle-east, Syria, Saudi connections to ISIS.

It's like we have a bunch of dumb monkeys running around in the white house running our finances.
Debt is only an issue if the country can't pay it back and if they cannot receive any more loans but last time I check, people around the world are still buying US treasury bonds.

And we stopped bashing Obama and Clinton because they AREN'T the president. And the whole endless wars in the middle east is the result of American foreign policy in the middle east dating back to the late 1980s because of America's thirst for oil. You know what won't solve this problem, having a president like Trump who backs big oil and US's reliance to oil instead of finding alternative sources of energy that can supplant oil. If you really cared about the middle east, you tell Trump and Rick Perry to put a focus on renewable energy instead of oil. Otherwise, you're going to have to bash every single presidents since George Bush Sr. including Trump because he isn't going to solve the problem either.

Debt is only an issue if the country can't pay it back and if they cannot receive any more loans but last time I check, people around the world are still buying US treasury bonds.

And we stopped bashing Obama and Clinton because they AREN'T the president. And the whole endless wars in the middle east is the result of American foreign policy in the middle east dating back to the late 1980s because of America's thirst for oil. You know what won't solve this problem, having a president like Trump who backs big oil and US's reliance to oil instead of finding alternative sources of energy that can supplant oil. If you really cared about the middle east, you tell Trump and Rick Perry to put a focus on renewable energy instead of oil. Otherwise, you're going to have to bash every single presidents since George Bush Sr. including Trump because he isn't going to solve the problem either.

The Fed is buying it's own debt. That's like me saying I'm going to issue myself 4 Trillion dollars on the backs of the America community.

Who got the money? This is basic stealing. What banks and what did they do with that money. It was supposed to be lent out to the public but I believe it was invested in the stock market to hold this Ponzi scheme up.

Talk about a wasted day of my life chatting with you losers.

Clinton or Trump---The country is heading for a depression.
That is the real reason he won office.

I don't think you understand. The depression that Trump is guiding to us through isn't a depression in the business cycle sense. The depression that Trump is guiding us to is an intentional disruption in productivity from cities that support the US economy. It is not guided by having over supply exceeding demand. It's more in line with sanctioning a country or in this case, cities and unlike when the US sanction a smaller nation (in which case the blowback is smaller), sanctioning it's own cities have a huge negative impact to the country. The end result is that the country will inevitably hurt itself as there will be less federal funds due to a smaller tax base because productivity falls in these major economic powerhouses. The whole entirely nation suffers top down as the country will not be able to fund anything, regardless if a city is a sanctuary city or not.

Not quite. I tried to explain this to you like four months ago with the help of the chief economist from Moody's but not surprisingly you weren't having it. With Clinton we would have continued on a path of increasing but perhaps not robust economic growth. Under Trump, 2017 will probably be a good year however a long-term recession should be anticipated in early to mid-2018 once the longer term ramifications of his economic deregulation takes hold.

Here's some visual. Nearly every spike you see on this map are sanctuary cities. Imagine how much the nation will suffer when productivity from these cities fall.

us-gdp-by-city-3d.jpg

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/this-stunning-3d-map-shows-u-s-economic-contribution-by-city/

Government censorship and threatening/punishing those who did not agree with him. Trump is looking more and more like President Assad of Syria. If the US falls, today is the turning point. At what point do we see the people revolt?

Google is your friend;

Obama military purge. It went on for 8 years.

Unfortunately, your get your news from Some Cool DNC Stuff Considered from the Ivy League elites at NPR.

http://www.truthandaction.org/u-s-general-obamas-military-purge-criminal-treasonous/

Obama is/was the most dangerous, treasonous president ever.

he should have been impeached, given a fair trial, taken out in the back....

i know, in Boston that sounds radical.

Obama is no longer in office. We are talking about the current administration and their actions and policies. Try to keep up.

Google is your friend;

Unfortunately, your get your news from Some Cool DNC Stuff Considered from the Ivy League elites at NPR.

http://www.truthandaction.org/u-s-general-obamas-military-purge-criminal-treasonous/

Taken out in the back? That's suggesting violence against a former president. As much as I hate Trump, I don't wish upon him physical injury. You are literally a radical and an extremist, not just in Boston, but in the US

Google is your friend;

What crime did Obama commit to warrant an impeachment trial? Be specific.

Sean Spicer's disinformation campaign isn't working on the broad national level, except for Trump voters specifically who are literally in a fantasy land:

(Exclusive PPP Polling out tonight)

ALL VOTERS:

16178982_10208377158246667_164367450177990139_o.jpg

TRUMP VOTERS:
All of these are facts.

16251812_10208377255929109_2670839828912165920_o.jpg

16179321_10208377281449747_6659911111915763255_o.jpg

16299908_10208377286489873_6229418892235315393_o.jpg

16300538_10208377287169890_2851513624003658470_o.jpg

If you read his link from the ever reliable and well respected, uh, "truthandaction.org" (Motto: "We are not based out of Russia, we promise!") apparently we have been living in a Marxist country until a week ago and never realized it.

But enough about the ex-president, let talk about the current one.

7t2tDKj.png

Give me the short version. You made a claim and then simply cut and pasted someone else's work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back