New Ideas for the Site

markhb

Reaction score
I'd like to suggest a "Next unread thread" link at the bottom of thread pages, which would go to "last unread post in the most recently updated unread thread in the current forum". I've been on other forums that have this and it's quite useful. If we have similar functionality in place and I just haven't found it, please let me know.

BostonUrbEx

Reaction score
Could we get a Worcester / Central Mass and Providence / Rhode Island section? Looks like forum activity for these cities isn't what it used to be, but would be nice to foster it back.

WormtownNative

Reaction score
Could we get a Worcester / Central Mass and Providence / Rhode Island section? Looks like forum activity for these cities isn't what it used to be, but would be nice to foster it back.
I agree. While neither threads are as active as just one of Portland's projects, it would make it easier to separate out the various projects vs all being stuck in a single thread that it may be difficult at times to filter which project is being discussed.

George_Apley

Not a Brahmin
Staff member
Reaction score
A while back the mods were talking about a reorganization like this. Sort of petered out. Can put it back on the table again.

George_Apley

Not a Brahmin
Staff member
Reaction score
Subforums have been updated. Feel free to start posting. Mod team will start organizing threads over the next few days. We'll put a sticky "what's the subforum for?" thread at top of each new Sub. Happy posting!

RandomWalk

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the images to include height and width in their tags? It’s really annoying when the page reflows every time an image loads.