New Logo for aB?

I don't expect this to be used for the site, but i felt left out.

x6ir80.png

I second Statler. I really like that logo/design. We should use that.

That is really tight. I might play around with the font and color a bit more but the aB thing really works.

that's awesome, but yeah i agree, maybe tweak the colors a bit. i really do think that's awesome though.

i really like your concept Justin7, but I think maybe a more stylized font would be suited for a text based logo

ab2.png

also maybe make the upright thinner or just chuck it; it's a little commanding

No offense unterbau, I like Justin's better. They're just a little more simple, almost have a rustic feel. I like the grey and blue ones the best.

^^^perfect for thanksgiving

a mockup i was tooling around with
abmockup.png

Oh, I think the box is a nice improvement. Hope you don't mind me feeding off your ideas.

14l8277.png

11vpbg4.png

^^^perfect for thanksgiving

a mockup i was tooling around with
abmockup.png

This is my pick! Well done. I was going to play around with photoshop but probably can't out-do that.

I definitely prefer the sans-serif font. The serif is too blocky IMO.

some Sans-Serif alternates:
ablogo-thesans.png

ablogo-newsgothic.png

ablogo-agfarotis.png

ablogo-bree.png

and a heavier version with the serifs
ablogo-caecilia.png

[update] alternate logo styles:
ablogo-cachet.gif

ablogo-darkblend.png

ablogo-solid.png

Last edited:
14l8277.png

Is it possible to make the gold in the "a" go over the gray in the "B?" If you can do that, it's definitely my pick. Excellent job so far, though. I really like the results.

Is it possible to make the gold in the "a" go over the gray in the "B?" If you can do that, it's definitely my pick. Excellent job so far, though. I really like the results.

Thanks. I did try it this way but preferred the B in front. I'd be happy to see any version used, but this thread it getting up there in age so I think the powers that be probably want to keep the current logo.

21kb8le.png

Well, if they do, I like that whether the 'B' is in front or the 'a' is. If anyone cares to make this a democracy, let it be known I'm filing a motion to create a poll with approximately five options, including the current banner, to vote on a logo change.

If someone cares to second it, although I don't know if Briv believes in democracy.

I like the direction it's taking but I think it still needs a bit of work. I don't know if I like the 'a' in front of the 'B'. I'll give it a crack when I get home just so I have something to contribute other than "i don't like it".

Back