New Logo for aB?

another direction:
archbuilding1.png

archbuilding2.png

shoot. I knew it looked familiar...

edit: I was also playing with using type masked images for the header, to take advantage of all the good photographers here

archbostonmask.png

Last edited:
I am t5hinking that their is the pictyre of MAYOR MeNIN0 on this logo becuz he ie the one being who creats all this skyscraprs now and for ever till he NOT RUN again so BEST getT OVER IT!!! MAYOR LOVES THE ONE WHO LOVES HIM!!! so your ideas get NO love now. (and MINE do!!!)

My $0.02:

3835178857_9fbeb53883_o.jpg

Hope you don't mind, DZH22.

nice!

the reason i stayed away from using the geometric typefaces, is because I feel like the capital O's are kinda dominating. But that might just be my preference speaking...but yeah, i like this. a different shade of yellow might help, though, since the BOSTON really stands out

Glad someone likes it -- I came out of "retirement" to do this.

I lifted the "goldenrod" (yellow) from briv's current banner and removed the K-tone to brighten it up. The typeface is unchanged. The cropped photo simply lends itself to this purpose.

I may do another high-contrast version of this design -- think Shepard Fairey.

My favorites:

ablogo-caecilia.png

archbuilding2.png

archbostonmask.png

And I was just messing around this morning. Maybe there could be a series of different logos that alternate every now and then. There's someone to do that on wordpress so each time the page loads a random header pops up.

ablogo.jpg

My favorites:

ablogo-caecilia.png

archbuilding2.png

archbostonmask.png

And I was just messing around this morning. Maybe there could be a series of different logos that alternate every now and then. There's someone to do that on wordpress so each time the page loads a random header pops up.

ablogo.jpg

I like all of them.

Especially that last one, with the idea of alternating the logos.

We have a new logo, not sure what you guys think and would be interested but before you be too harsh, remember we aint as serious or talented as you architecture professionals...

SLEEPNY%20logo.jpg

My favorites:

ablogo-caecilia.png

archbuilding2.png

archbostonmask.png

ablogo.jpg

1 is too close to the architcture boston magazine logo
2 is too close to Curbed
3 is probably my favorite but 4 isn't horrible. 3 could be interesting if there is a series of different images "behind" the letters that randomly load at each visit

Hmm, the more I look at #3 the more I like it. Pierce is right, it would be cool if a different 'background image' could load randomly each visit.

Could you alternate all of the designs? They are all very good.

What do you think of our new 911 memorial logo - We have some talented members, thankfully.

Last edited:
^^ It's haunting and I love it. Personally I would've left off the faces and let the soaring forms speak for themselves, but I do understand and appreciate that design choice. Great work.

Was this a collective effort?

Thanks.

It was submitted by this member of our community, New York illustrator and social commentator "TheHollywoodChef".

Back