Off-Topic Bblancha Stuff and Other Nonsense

Re: Residences at Kensington

----------FYI-----------
Using the excuse "density filler" is lame.
Density can be accomplished with good design too.
This building is so mediocre compared to original design it makes my head spin.

Bblancha, what is your deal anyway? You registered here just so you can repetitively get the last word on every thread about your obvious hatred for anything that is close to a "stump". The difference between your jaded atitude and that of the senior members is that you have offered no underlying praise for this city, and I'm puzzled as to why you're here. If you think there is truly something that can better be done for future development in this city, you are not even close to helping in any way nor opening anybody's eyes to true enlightment.

That said, are you the alter ego of an existing member?

Bblancha, what is your deal anyway? You registered here just so you can repetitively get the last word on every thread about your obvious hatred for anything that is close to a "stump". The difference between your jaded atitude and that of the senior members is that you have offered no underlying praise for this city, and I'm puzzled as to why you're here. If you think there is truly something that can better be done for future development in this city, you are not even close to helping in any way nor opening anybody's eyes to true enlightment.

Is there a word for "trolling, but with the popular opinion?" Is it still trolling? I've been pondering this ever since this guy started posting. This said, Bblancha has also been driving me crazy.

Is there a word for "trolling, but with the popular opinion?" Is it still trolling? I've been pondering this ever since this guy started posting. This said, Bblancha has also been driving me crazy.

I feel like new posters always drive people crazy.

I feel like new posters always drive people crazy.

He's not our usual new poster though. Usually people join and share their passions, research, and add their knowledge to the discussions. This guy has added nothing to the discourse.

I have added this stump to the fail pile.

I think you're comment is rather rude! I didn't realize there were rules.

If you think every post should "contribute something" please see my recent, "I have nothing to add but I'll say something anyway" post.

You obviously have low expectations of architecture.

This thread is getting more cluttered with people complaining about other people complaining than the actual complainers themself.

Im stumped as to why you would call my post about others using the word stump too much stumpy

I'm stumped by your replies.

I'm stumped by your replies.

I'm blocking him now, but perhaps a ban should be considered... at least Mark from Arlington had something to say.

bblancha?

watch

Re: Fan Pier

I think bblancha is a bitter Scott Van Voorhis after realizing Boston isn't SOARING after all.

Either way, good job to you bblancha about being so one-note that you've got this board all riled up. Keep barking up that same old tree--err, stump!

How is it possible that anyone is taking bblancha seriously? It's so transparently a disgruntled forum member who is sick of the negativity and trying to show posters how foolish they sound when they're negative. My favorite suspect for bblancha right now is Colonel Mustard. Coming in a close second is dshoost88 who posted the below quote like 1 week before bblancha arrived. Third is Carmen San Diego.

I don't understand this forum sometimes. We whine one week because there's a dearth of housing opportunities downtown. Then we whine some more with every update somebody shares on the status of the infill housing project solving that problem. Then like so many projects before it, upon Kensington's completion we'll see the finished product and whine about the whiners who said every week this project would turn out worse than it actually does.

A couple forum members have asked me in the past why I've only made a few hundred posts on here since I've been a member for so many years. The answer's not that I lurk here infrequently (quite the contrary, actually); it's because I try to keep my mouth shut until I have something constructive to add to the conversation. Some of you should try it out.

^^I may have made a new years resolution to look more like Tyler Durden, but beyond that I don't appreciate someone insinuating I have a multiple personality disorder. The comment of mine that you quoted above was written explicitly for posters like bblancha that litter our forums.

Back