One Harbor Shore Dr. | Fan Pier Parcel H | 1 Harbor Shore Drive | Seaport

From FortPointer on Twitter

797CC9E6-5216-40CA-AFE7-DFFB3C01CB46.jpeg
34D4E8B1-CF99-4412-B601-3E217DF86053.jpeg

So the "dropoff terrace" and sloped walk rising to a deck both suggest to me that there's a "levee" (tidal barrier?) hidden along the east-west axis of this project, and I'm further speculating that this is a standard thing in the Seaport?
Seaport-Hidden-Levee.jpeg

Anyone have any idea what the 'cultural' space will be for?

It’s been announced pretty late during construction elsewhere in Seaport, so doubt we’ll know for awhile. The space (if promises are kept) is written into the zoning and approvals, though. It’s one thing the neighborhood has advocated for and extracted successfully from developers in the past.

It seems like it will be similar to the raised "boardwalk" that currently exists on the opposite side of the park. It's actually a really nice space where I sometimes go sit at lunch in the warmer months. It's always packed so the added seating will be used.

A few of the pages are now on BPDA. Note the cultural space is part of the first floor and all of the second floor.

Regarding the elevation oddities, the team mentioned at the meeting that they were hampered a bit by the existing garage and pilings, so that may have influenced the absolute height of the ground floor.

Basic question, is permitting disclosed on a public database in real time/close to real time? I see these posts and assume they’re from insiders but not sure

Basic question, is permitting disclosed on a public database in real time/close to real time? I see these posts and assume they’re from insiders but not sure

Back