One Harbor Shore Dr. | Fan Pier Parcel H | 1 Harbor Shore Drive | Seaport

Back in the 20-teens, I wondered who'd win the race to fully develop their "neighborhood": Fan Pier, Boston Landing/New Balance Complex, or Assembly Row. Obviously Fan Pier is going to win out; Boston Landing/New Balance Complex still has the hotel parcel remaining and Assembly Row still has parcels 7 and 9 remaining.

20240916_073236.jpg
20240916_073256.jpg
20240916_073309.jpg
20240916_073234.jpg
20240916_073334.jpg

Just an addendum to this: Over the weekend, I was walking by this site and out of curiosity, decided to pop underground below Goodwin Proctor's building to see if the parking garage below this site had been blocked off in advance of construction. And indeed, the Parcel H side of the garage was completely partitioned. So this one is obviously about to shoot up.

Just an addendum to this: Over the weekend, I was walking by this site and out of curiosity, decided to pop underground below Goodwin Proctor's building to see if the parking garage below this site had been blocked off in advance of construction. And indeed, the Parcel H side of the garage was completely partitioned. So this one is obviously about to shoot up.
It was blocked off at the same time the surface work began. I agree it looks like it will go up quickly.

Back