Photo of the Day, Boston Style - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Wow! Is that Washington Street?! I walked down much of it when I was there in April but it didn't seem as dense as that at the time. Better than it was...I suppose....

statler said:
And... 1-2-3...1,2,3...
4a5323e9648f673a89cf68050fa17cc1-.jpg

Raising the bar.... :?: :)

(Hey, it's my idea and I'm selling it to their ad agency! :wink:)

statler said:
I'm running out of decent pictures..:(

0bc1efb6233fcfb461ea3feea9b5b860-.jpg
And statler, another one of my favorite buildings in Boston, whether you are running out of pictures or whatever.

garbribre said:
statler said:
I'm running out of decent pictures..:(
And statler, another one of my favorite buildings in Boston, whether you are running out of pictures or whatever.

It's also one of my favorite Boston buildings. Everything about it works so well together.

And I'm also getting low on decent shots...

^I finally bought my own camera. I'll be back in Boston in the fall and will take perspectives you've likely never considered before. Really.

Waiting for my sister to zip me the photos I took with her camera while I was there in April. I have a few interior building shots on my laptop at home. I'll post a few here in time... Where are the interiors, guys?

This is my favorite thread. I already said that. I would be content if I just checked this one periodically.

^^ 185 Franklin St. The Telephone Building. That mural and the little museum inside (which is almost always closed now) are about the only two saving graces of that building. Cheap laaaate period art deco. (1947) Blah.

4cd6421a906e5a9fe3bba04f3245a240-.jpg

That will probably be my last pic for a while. If any one wants to poke around in the dregs you can find them here.

kz1000ps said:
It's also one of my favorite Boston buildings. Everything about it works so well together.

I'm embarrassed to say that I can't identify it, even though it looks familiar. Is it a hotel?

I'm pretty sure this is the Exchange Building next to the Custom House.

castevens said:
what's an interior?

I only do exteriors :)

Ahhhh, the safe way to go.

I've been tackled by security guards taking indoor pics in the Bay Area. I must be on some hit list or watch list or something. :lol:

C'mon DTDave. I know you're game. If you are still in Boston...

0bc1efb6233fcfb461ea3feea9b5b860-.jpg

The above building that kz1000ps and I covet is the Board of Trade Building. I think it was recently converted to hotel or housing. Was in there as a kid (because of my dad).

Edit: Checked Emporis...youp

http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/bu/?id=220868

I did get kicked out immediately after taking the photo of the mural in the phone company building....

I didn't get kicked out of here:

Interior-01.jpg

Bartley's? Go to Eagle's Deli in Cleveland Circle. As far as burgers go, it will destroy Bartley's any day.

I've been to barleys many many times, but never to that place. I'll try it out

I've been going to Bartley's since I was about 10.... :) I'll have to try Eagle's now.... :)

Those two towers get my vote for the ugliest buildings in Boston. The remind me of those scary, uber-dense housing towers in Hong Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back