Photo of the Day, Boston Style - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats one ugly gash that should have been filled,Boylston Sq. would have been nice!

Last edited:
An ugly gash yes, but it allowed for one hell of a view!

Seems like a prime spot for something to be built when the economy picks up again, I would imagine. I would love to live somewhere as urban as that.

Are touristy shots allowed in this thread? Oh well.

oldstatehouseboston2009.jpg

Those bricks look amazing against that background! Wow! I know Castevens (who hasn't posted in awhile it seems) has shot this a few times and done a great job of it. Touristy, maybe, but definitely photogenic.

Charlestown from the bridge of the Navy's USS Samuel Roberts in port for the weekend. The sailors will be marching in the Bunker Hill parade tomorrow.

These two are through dirty windows on the downeaster, pardon the smudges

bostonfromtrain2summer2.jpg

bostonfromtrainsummer20.jpg

^^The Archstone looks great in this photo. A nicely massed building, reminiscent of a 1930's New York skyscraper. But the two low rise buildings in the foreground a bit to the right are just hideous. They look like they're assembled from cheap plastic.

^^The Archstone looks great in this photo. A nicely massed building, reminiscent of a 1930's New York skyscraper.
Yup, save for the lack of height - but I still like Archstone.

That second shot really looks like a lot of the newer stuff I've been seeing in Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back