Photo of the Day, Boston Style - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

castevens

Reaction score
We're back, WOOHOO!!!

5effd67f.jpg

Thanks!! 500 Boylston is actually one of my favorite buildings after 111 Huntington, and to be honest, I don't really know why.

justin said:
Yes. Boston's most beautiful building.

justin

I wouldnt say that, Justin, but that thread you posted on the SSG forum really made me see this building in a completely different light.

I think a repost is in order.

Castevens,

Do you have any more photos of NU's campus? I think the stuff that Rawn and Assoc. have been putting up over there during this decade-old building spree is pretty interesting. The dramatic changes recently undertaken have, IMO, given NU by far the most urban campus of any major university in Boston.

Id love to see photo tour posted if you could.

briv said:
Castevens,

Do you have any more photos of NU's campus? I think the stuff that Rawn and Assoc. have been putting up over there during this decade-old building spree is pretty interesting. The dramatic changes recently undertaken have, IMO, given NU by far the most urban campus of any major university in Boston.

Id love to see photo tour posted if you could.

Considering all the "open space" on the NU campus, I dunno if I'd say that it has the most urban campus. You wouldn't consider BU more urban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back