Photo of the Day, Boston Style - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Briv. Actually, the four photos were taken from three different vantage points. The only one I've repeated so far is the location from which I shot the view downtown with the Berklee building in the foreground and the photo with the yellow truck and dark sky.

This next pic is from the same building, but just shot out the backside, looking towards the commie block-style Christian Science apartment building (sorry forgot it's name), which is where I took the shot that shows Boston reaching off to infinity.

And unfortunately, I'm running out of "unique perspective" photos, so enjoy 'em while they last!

Kz, that second-to-last photo reminds me of a painting by Rene Magritte.

Very atmospheric, and a tad surreal.

Thank you. I actually took some 5 or more photos of the exact same view that night because the sky and clouds were that vivid. The shot I put up was taken around 7 PM, and 20 minutes later things were completely different, to the point that you wouldn't recognize it as being from the same day. Tomorrow some time I'll post them.

citgo.jpg

I love that second picture Merper, very simple and proud.

I was gonna post the two other photos of the shot Ablarc commented on, but they're really not that interesting. If someone specifically requests, ok, but they're not as pretty as the first one and are cool only because of the time lapse involved. Anway..

Absolutely stunning sunrise over Boston Saturday morning (no photoshop whatsoever, and it still doesnt do it justice). Being a an insomniac has its privileges:

BrooklineSunset.jpg

It's so gorgeous, Briv! This just has to be my new desktop background. Darn, and I had a really good one up already..

This babe may have some faults, but I think she's just as gorgeous as the sunrise Briv posted.

I didn't think this warrented it's own thread so I thought I would throw it in here.

Boston.com's 24/24 Boston.

Yeah, the h-scroll sucks but the pictures are amazing. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back