Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part VII (2014)

DSC01960.jpg

DSC01954.jpg

Thanks Mike, I can't believe anyone here still remembers me! It's been *years* since I've contributed. There aren't too many people still kicking around from the old "skyscraperguy" days. I live in the burbs now and don't get into town much. Thanks to this site though I feel like I've hardly missed a thing. Such a great way to keep the pulse of the city.

Another...

DSC02010.jpg

The blues are like woah in that photo. Awesome! <3 Exchange Place

FREAKING AWESOME!

Also, props to Cambridge Seven Associates for that awesome addition!

Damn I gotta try me some tilt shift! That's super cool, Greg.

Meanwhile, here's some ghost (or otherwise dirty, old and faded) signs.

12872230104_8a173244d6_b.jpg

12872247024_04d770ab0d_b.jpg

12872235844_0aedd5015f_b.jpg

Well if that's exchange place in the back, and the building in the foreground is that one with the big conical roofs/turrets in front of the custom house tower, this is probably from somewhere on the greenway?

Also, really nice lighting and photo

kz, that shot of Exchange Place is now one of favorites. It's absolutely stunning.

Two of my favorite statues in the city below:

^ WOW. (Corey)

Also, Downburst... I totally stalked your Flickr for over an hour this morning. Absolutely amazing pix/photo stream from you!!

My mind is blown beyond comprehension with that last shot, Corey. Glorious photograph. Thank you for sharing with us.

Datadyne, thank you. You have always been very supportive of my work and I very much appreciate it. I'm glad you enjoyed!

Thanks datadyne007, Downburst & kz! I enjoy everyone's photos in these threads so it's fun to be able to participate every now and then. I follow a few of you all on Flickr too.

I really love this new camera. Took over 600 pics this weekend! Like the good ole days!

Last edited:

Back