Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part XVI (2022)

Charlie_mta

Reaction score
Fantastic photos of a great part of town. What's the location of the 3rd photo? The first two were easy, but that third one....

Charlie_mta

Reaction score
The rail design, with the cobblestones between the rails, along the side of Channel Center Street is brilliant.
I also like the building ^ you referenced in the above photo. Exceptionally high quality design on that one.

Arenacale

Reaction score
I feel like there should have been a bigger crowd for that...they advertised the heck out of it.

Red Bull is a more successful event promotion firm than drink company.

kz1000ps

Reaction score
I feel like there should have been a bigger crowd for that...they advertised the heck out of it.

Red Bull is a more successful event promotion firm than drink company.
I should clarify that the event was held Saturday and these were taken at around 1pm on Friday, in which case these were probably just warm ups. Production people were doing a lot of running around as well.

shawn

Reaction score
I should clarify that the event was held Saturday and these were taken at around 1pm on Friday, in which case these were probably just warm ups. Production people were doing a lot of running around as well.
The Globe had pics of the actual event, the crowds looked big. A ton of boats in the harbor too, kind of like the Charles on the 4th.